Friday, March 24, 2006

Visiting Funnypages Productions


I just recently got a chance to meet up with two Disney legends Tom Bancroft and Rob Corley now residing in the Franklin,Tn area. Getting to visit their studio and see this team in action was very inspirational! Their drawing skills, story sense, and work ethic make them a dynamic team. I wasn't allowed to snap any pics of what they're currently working because of nda's, but I can say these guys work on some BIG projects!

If you not already bookmarked their blogs go to http://www.robsquirrely.blogspot.com/ and http://www.tombancroft.blogspot.com/

Keep up the awesome work guys!

6 Comments:

Blogger TheTart said...

Nice pic... I worship Disney, natch!

Lucky YOU to hang with them!

Smooch,
The Tart

My inner child wants to be the Little Mermaid or Beauty or... well ALL of them. ; )

8:12 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah Alcorn said...

So that's what you guys really look like. Now if you just superimpose my head coming down out of the upper right corner, the pictured be complete.... JJ. NO seriously though, who knows maybe one of these days I'll make it up myself, well when you guys aren't so busy anyway. As always, keep up the great work fellas, and that means you too Heathy Mc. Later taters.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Tom Bancroft said...

Thanks for the kind words Heath! It was great meeting you too. You do great work and we are excited to exploi- uh- team up with you!

1:37 PM  
Blogger SteveLambe said...

I thought Pippy Longstocking was a girl ?!?!

Oh no..I know he didnt say that!!!!

Heh heh..just kidding dude. Good to put faces to the names. Hope the trip was fruitful for both parties. Fruitful sounds weird...how about beneficial? Yah..that works.

I'll shut up now.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Heath said...

Steve, He-Man think He-Man...

11:57 AM  
Blogger sushipajamas said...

very awesome! i'm gonna be in the nashville/franklin area in august but to see some friends i have at big idea, and some other places...maybe just maybe....

nah, i've heard that too much wishful thinking is bad for your health. ^_^

~lydia

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home