Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I've been DRAWN!

My work was just posted on THE biggest drawing blog on the face of the planet!! DRAWN! Just seeing my work appear on a website that thousands of artists visit everyday for inspiration is a very humbling experience for me. (but not humbling enough to not tell you about! haha!) Drawn! was just recently named one of the "“50 Coolest Websites of 2006" by TIME Magazine. So congrats and thanks again to the contributors for generating such a great source of inspiration on the web!

Article


Also, special thanks to Jared Chapman for the undeserved attention. If you haven't already check out Jared's little crockpot and prepare to link his site to yours!

11 Comments:

Blogger Justin Ridge said...

Dude, that rocks!! Congrats! You totally deserve it Heath.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

sure you would be shown on 'Drawn' why not? you are shit hot at the wee pictures there. good on ya. Fully deserved.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Jeremiah Alcorn said...

I'm so happy for ya man! I know you've been working super hard for a good long while, so it's about time somebody took notice. I'll second Justin's comment of "you totally deserve it" with a " word to you momma...'sright!" Keep that rockin' work flowin' Bama buddy!

12:54 PM  
Blogger thefamilychicken said...

I have been keeping up with you for a while now, but, for this, i can no longer quietly lerk in the shadows of your blog. DRAWN!! Fantastic. That's HUGE!! Congrats on everything. Consider me inspired.
K.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Yavuz said...

Wow, thank you very much for the links.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Martin Hsu said...

congrats heath!! well deserved my friend :)

2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool news man! Love your stuff.
It's been a bit since I visited - very inspiring. The post on the Yorkie was very sad - I have Yorkies too!

Take care,
Dave

10:58 PM  
Blogger Chris_Garrison said...

I second all that, plus extra congratulations.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Rånny said...

Go Heath, Go Heath! I am so happy for you, Drawn is the big time! :^) Yeay!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jarrett said...

That's terrific news! Way to go:) Thanks for the comments. Your work is spectacular.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Ward Jenkins said...

Heath, you deserve the mention on Drawn! and if I had the chance to mention you a second time on the site, I would! You're that good.

Excellent excellent work, my man. Love it.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home